What makes the Sector 9 Fractal one of the best skateboards for beginners. The fact that it rides like a longer board but turns like a shorter one. For those people out there who are not aware of the fact that shorter skateboards can typically make tighter turns but longer boards can go faster.
The length of the Fractal is great for those looking for a longer wheel-base for cruising, but still want to do tight turns This amazing skate-board has the feel of a long board but produces tighter carves and lines than one would think.
Let’s talk about the deck; the deck of the skateboard has a little flex to it but not enough to be that noticeable.
It mostly just aids in giving the rider a better feel for the board. As mentioned earlier, the speed wobbles at high speed were nowhere to be found on this board due to the drop through trucks. The skateboard rides on 9″ Gullwing Sidewinder II’s with 69 mm 78A Sector 9 top shelf wheels with PDP Abec 5 bearings and 8 ply maple with CNC drop through mounting has been used.
We want to mention few Pros and Cons too.
- Very fast and great for professional, intermediate and beginner level riders.
- Sidewinder trucks -turn very faster than common types of trucks.
- Has a compact design with beautiful graphics.
- Smooth and enjoyable ride experience.
- Versatile and speedy cruising.
- Comfortable and safe to use.
- Highly Maneuverable.
- Unstable at very high speed and it can be risky if you do not wear protective gear.